10/28/17

Gathering Graces 10/27/2017

*It was up and at ‘em, and off to Coeur d’Alene for a 9 a.m. doctor’s appointment.  My P.A. moved to Coeur d’Alene, so I had to go visit and establish being a patient at her new clinic.  The visit was fairly routine except for the fact that my blood pressure reading was low.  But she didn’t seem too concerned.
*After my appointment I went and did some shopping.  After shopping, I drove along Coeur d’Alene Lake and parked and just sat and looked at the lake for a while.  Before I left town I stopped and grabbed something to eat.
*When I arrived back in Kellogg, my sister-in-law Debbie asked me to stop by her house.  I did, and we visited for a while.  Christy stopped by, and I visited some with her as well.  But the driving and shopping made me a little tired, so I came home.
*I was amazed at how our Tricolor Beech tree in the backyard seemed to have turned color overnight.  Days ago the leaves were green.  Today, they were a beautiful mixture of yellow and orange.  The tree looks beautiful.
*Paul got home after work and took a little nap before he got in the car and headed to Moscow to be with Cosette, Molly and Travis for Dad’s Weekend.  They all went and saw a hypnotist show after Paul arrived.  Apparently Paul was hypnotized.  I can’t wait to talk to him about the experience.
*I cleaned the kitchen, did laundry and packed for my trip to Portland tomorrow.  Clark and Sadie joined me on the bed, and we all went to sleep.
*Yesterday I shared about another brush with grief.  I share these things because I hear from so many people who appreciate me sharing about my journey, and I also hear their stories as well.  I believe it strengthens both writer and reader.

No comments: