10/13/17

Gathering Graces 10/12/2017

*My day began with a beautiful walk with Nikki and her granddog Pansy this morning.  I kept wondering if I would wake up to snow, but the weather was actually perfect for a walk.  It had rained throughout the night, but the rain had stopped.  It was about 38 degrees, the wind was calm, and it was a beautiful morning.
*I got home and quickly got ready so I could be at school at 7:30 a.m. to meet with another senior.  This girl is on top of things, and ahead of the game, so her visit was very easy. 
*Today was Rock and Roll day at KHS for Homecoming Week.  Paul dressed up as Paul Revere of Paul Revere and the Raiders.  I got in the spirit by wearing my James Taylor concert t-shirt from the summer of 2016.

Rock On Paul Revere!!
*The work day was great.  At our ten minute break, KHS Choir students sang 50’s rock and roll songs in the entry of the school.  They did a fantastic job .  I told our principal they should come and entertain like that a least once a quarter.
*At the end of the day, I met with two more seniors.  One wants to attend North Idaho College, and the other wants to attend Montana Tech. 
*Paul and I headed to rehearsal this evening, and had fun working on some songs we haven’t practiced much before with the rest of the cast.  I enjoyed singing the new songs.  The show opens three weeks from tomorrow.
*We watched the final episode of The West Wing tonight before going to bed.  I cried my was through it of course.

No comments: