4/19/17

Gathering Graces 4/18/2017

* Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time---T.S. Eliot
*Felt fortunate that I called Mountain Health Care this morning, and got Mom an appointment with her Primary Care Physician tomorrow.  The down side is, the appointment is at 7:30 a.m. 
*Spent most of the day at school preparing for the NHS Induction Ceremony and Teacher Recognition Awards Assembly at KHS tomorrow.  I think I have everything ready!!
*Came home and finished getting ready for the after school Drama Program.  Today students would find out what skits they will be performing in next week’s performance.
*What a joy to be greeted by the elementary school children after school with big smiles and hugs.  It was so fun being back with these students.  I am really going to miss them in a couple of weeks.
*I stopped by Mom’s house to let her know her cardiologist is putting her on a medication to lower her heart rate.  That begins tomorrow.
*I felt like eating something comforting and bad for me, so Paul went to McDonalds and got us Big Macs, fries and hot fudge sundaes.  Yummy!!
*The last two nights I have watched early episodes of the series Star Trek: The Next Generation.  They were very poorly done in the early years, but they are a good laugh.  Paul isn’t in here when I have started the episodes, but the lure of the theme song brings him in to join me.  Once a trekkie, always a trekkie.

No comments: