5/14/14

Favorite Books

I am going to free associate for a little while, and come up with a list of some of the books I have enjoyed most over my lifetime.

1.  Les Miserable
2.  The Shadow in the Wind
3.  Harry Potter series
4.  The Chronicles of Narnia
5.  The Space Trilogy
6.  The Foundation Trilogy
7.  The Outsiders
8.  Wild
9.  Bold Spirit
10.  Anne of Green Gables
11.  Wuthering Heights
12.  Jane Eyre
13.  The Catcher and the Rye
14.  Haroun and the Sea of Stories
15.  A Wrinkle in Time
16.  The Red Tent
17.  The Orphan Train
18.  The Grapes of Wrath
19.  The Color Purple
20.  My Antonia
21.  All The President's Men
22.  Angela's Ashes
23.  Are You There God, It's Me Margaret
24.  In Cold Blood
25.  Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl
26.  The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
27.  The Lord of the Rings series
28.  The Poisonwood Bible
29.  To Kill A Mockingbird
30.  Unbroken
31.  The Deep Dark
32.  The Great Gatsby
33.  Gone With The Wind
34.  The Invention of Wings

Here are some that come to mind.  I'm sure there are many more, but this list is a start to listing my favorite books of all time

No comments: