3/31/19

Gathering Graces 3/30/2019

*The crocuses are in full bloom in front of the house, and in the backyard.  Spring is bursting out all over around the yard, and I LOVE it!!
*Paul, Zoe and I headed out to the new breakfast restaurant in Pinehurst, Goose ‘n the Tree Fresh Baked Cafe , and enjoyed breakfast before Zoe headed back to Nampa.  We all enjoyed our breakfast.  If you have not had a chance to try this place, I highly recommend it!  I believe you will not be disappointed!!  Plus they have fresh baked good for sale as well. 
*Paul completed the fence around the vegetable garden.  Now comes the planning.  What to plant in the raised beds?  What to put in pots in the other spaces inside the garden.  Decisions, decisions, decisions.  But, oh so excited to get these decisions made and brought to fruition!!


*It was hard to say goodbye to Zoe, because it was such a wonderful visit.  But she needed to get back home.  She made it home safe and sound, and reported no ants had returned to her apartment, which she was very thankful!
*I don’t follow the NCAA March Madness that closely, but I did get our Amazon Firestick to broadcast the Gonzaga vs. Texas Tech game this afternoon.  I was on edge, and I am not even that big of a fan.  My sister, brother-in-law, brother, and many of my friends must have been having some tough moments at the end of this game. 
*Down to my classroom I went to teach six classes tonight.  I have hit a milestone in my teaching....1,000 classes taught since I began in July.  The nice thing about getting to this milestone is it opens up some other opportunities that I hope to take advantage of when they become available through VIPKID.

No comments: