3/30/19

Gathering Graces 3/28/2019

*One of the advantages of working from home and teaching classes early is having the rest of the day free to hang out with Zoe who is here for her spring break. 
*We went to Wah Hing for lunch, and enjoyed some delicious food. 
*When we got home, we spent a few hours playing some games on Nintendo Switch.  Most of the time we spent playing “Mario Odyssey”, a game Zoe had played with me when she was here at Christmas.  My skills from my early Nintendo playing days back in the early 1990’s came back a bit as I enjoyed playing this game.
*When Paul arrived home from parent/teacher conferences, we decided to play a game of Scrabble.  I couldn’t believe I was the big winner!  But we did really good using the board, and coming up with some really good words!!  Playing Scrabble always reminds me of Mom. Since we have our own Scrabble board, Zoe asked if she could take Mom’s Scrabble game home with her, and we said of course!!!
*We are also on a Racko kick, so we played that as well.  Paul was the big winner tonight!!  What a fun day hanging out with Zoe!!

No comments: