3/9/19

Gathering Graces 3/6/2019

*I spent some of the day preparing for my upcoming trip to western Washington with my three daughters.  Last May I told them I would take them on a trip to celebrate all four of them receiving their Bachelor’s Degrees.  Zoe completed her degree in May of 2016 from The College of Idaho.  Cosette completed her degree in May of 2018 from The University of Idaho.  Molly completed her degree in December of 2018 from Lewis Clark State College. 
*Creativity was abounding in drama class today as the students created and performed some small skits, and played some other theatrical games.  I only have four more times with these students.  I am going to miss seeing them each week. 
*It was a slushy drive out to Christine Smith Cox’s house for P.E.O. tonight.  Lots of things going on at the meeting, and it is always wonderful to see these ladies.
*As I was getting ready to leave for my meeting, Molly and Cosette arrived.  Travis drove them up from Moscow.  When I got home we visited a bit and then I went and continued packing for tomorrow.  Zoe’s plane arrives in Spokane at 6 a.m., so we have a very early departure tomorrow.

No comments: