3/27/19

Gathering Graces 3/26/2019

*Christy’s cats were enjoying the warmth of the living room when Paul, Zoe and I arrived at around 8 p.m.  We typically don’t ever see the cats upstairs, because they don’t arrive until the dogs have gone to bed.  So it was a treat to have some of the cats around for the evening.  I took a great photo of Grayson (above) sitting on the back of Everett’s chair.
*Bill, Debbie, Patrick and Meagan arrived around 8:30 p.m. and we had a nice visit with everyone for a while before this early rising teacher needed to go home and get to bed.  It was fun to all get together again before Patrick and Meagan fly home tomorrow.
*Typically I don’t do the after school drama program on Tuesdays, but, because of parent teacher conferences this week, and spring break next week, there is no after school program on Thursday.  So today two of the students and myself practiced our puppet show that we will perform on Wednesday for the rest of the students in the after school program.  We are hoping a third student will join us tomorrow for the performance, but, if not, we three have it covered!!
*Earlier in the day, Michele and I met at The Bean for coffee and to visit more about me taking over as Treasurer of our local P.E.O. chapter.  After talking through some things on the computer, we drove up to U.S. Bank in Kellogg to get my name on the signature card.  Tami Atkins helped us through the whole process, and was wonderful to work with.  Even thought I bank at U.S. Bank, I rarely go into the bank building, as I do much of my banking through the ATM.  Sadly, the Kellogg branch of the U.S. Bank will be closing at the end of June and we will then have two branches left in the valley, one in Wallace and one in Pinehurst. 

No comments: