3/6/19

Gathering Graces 3/5/2019

*Many of my students in the morning seem very tired.  They are now back in full swing of their regular Chinese school, their springtime activities, plus VIPKID classes.  You can tell the return to their schedule is getting to some of them.  For me, it is early morning.  For them, it is late evening.  It will be like us next week after the Daylight Savings Time change as we “spring forward” on Sunday morning.  It always takes my body about a week to adjust.
*Lots of little projects got accomplished today.  I went through my piles of mail and threw away a garbage bag full of junk mail and other items I didn’t need to keep for filing.  I also got some information together for my upcoming trip.  I wrote feedback, and prepared for tomorrow’s classes.  I am taking a break from teaching for the next four days while on my trip with Molly, Zoe and Cosette.  I meant to have not students on Monday morning as well, but accepted a request by mistake for 3:30 a.m. Monday morning.  Oops!!  Oh well, I may be doing it from the bathroom in the Ramada Inn by the Spokane Airport, but I can handle one class for 25 minutes!!
*It was nice to have a day when I didn’t have to go anywhere.  It helped me start and finish the projects I was working on.  I like having this kind of day every so often.
*Another project I worked on was contacting people who I had sold geraniums to last year through my P.E.O. group to see if they wanted to buy them again this year.  It was nice getting that project completed as well.  I always know spring is on the way when I start selling the P.E.O. geraniums.  This is what I and all my customers have to look forward to when they arrive!! If you would like to purchase some hanging baskets or 4 inch pots, let me know.  The 4 inch pots come in red or pink and are $3 a piece.  The hanging baskets also come in red or pink and are $20 a piece.  I need to know by March 18 if you want to order, and have the money by March 22. They arrive the first week in May.  I would love to submit an order for you if you want some. They are really good quality plants and last all summer long, often until we get the first real cold spell.

pink hanging basket

red hanging basket

pink 4 inch pots

red  4 inch pots

No comments: