3/25/19

Gathering Graces 3/24/2019

*It was wonderful having a few extra people at Family Dinner tonight.  Debbie is here in Kellogg for her spring break for her substitute teaching stint in Eugene, Oregon, and she arrived with her son Patrick Hennessey and his girlfriend Meagan Gibson, who live in Portland, Oregon.  Bill asked if we could have everyone in our home since we have more room, and we were happy to host.  It was wonderful to see Debbie and Patrick, and meet Meagan.  Bill and Debbie provided pizza from a new place in town Zany’s, which is located in the Sunshine Inn building.  Zany’s used to be in Kellogg, then left for a while, and has now returned.  I enjoyed the three kinds of pizza we had, and look forward to having more Zany’s pizza in the future.
*I spent some time after I returned home from church getting some “spring’ into the décor of the house.  I found my yellow silk forsythia branches and added them to a vase in the front foyer.  I found some other little touches to add to the living room as well.  But I am sorely lacking in spring things.  I may have to do a little spring decoration shopping soon!  All the spring colors just cheer a person up!!
*After feeling tired a lot, I am finally feeling a bit more energized during the day.  It is amazing how the sunshine can help with our energy level.  Next week Paul will get our bikes out and we will get them tuned up and ready for some bike riding during Paul’s spring break.  I can’t wait!!!

No comments: