3/15/19

Gathering Graces 3/13/2019

*After my Tuesday morning classes starting off a little crazy with me not being able to get into my classes on my computer, so I needed to use my Ipad, which I had never done before..... classes went very smooth this morning. 
*It had been a while since I had been up to work on pottery, but I finally made it up to KHS today to start working on some new projects.  It felt good to be working with clay again, and I am looking forward to my new creations coming to life.
*After I was done working on pottery, I headed over to KMS to do the drama class.  We had a fun couple of hours doing skits and playing games, and watching the students continue to be creative.
*When I arrived home I fixed some dinner and ate, and prepared for my classes for the next day.  Paul has started teaching Drivers Ed again, so I doesn’t arrive home now until close to 7 p.m.   This new schedule will take getting used to.
*Since the trip with the girls, we have vowed to communicate more regularly through Voxer.  I have loved hearing from each of them, and what is going on in each of their lives. 

No comments: