3/3/19

Gathering Graces 3/2/2019

*After a nice morning of classes, I took about an hour nap, then woke up for my appointment to talk to my friend April M Lee.  Since she lives in Italy, we have to set up appointments with each other to talk because both of us the time difference, and how we each have crazy schedules.  It was so great to catch up and talk to her.  It was a nice way to start the morning.
*Prepping for my evening and Sunday morning classes took a good portion of the rest of my day.  I also started thinking about what I would be preparing for family dinner tomorrow night, and what I needed to pick up from the store tomorrow.
*I typed up the schedule for my trip to western Washington with my three daughters.  We leave on Thursday and return on Monday.  Lots of fun things planned while we are on our adventure.  This is the first time just the four of us have done a “girls trip” together.
*Paul spent the day at Speech districts, and had three students qualify for state.  That was very exciting!!
*As I was finishing up my classes, I could smell some wonderful smells coming down into the kitchen   When I came up, Paul had fried some bacon and scrambled some eggs ready to serve me for dinner.

No comments: