3/12/19

Gathering Graces 3/11/2019

*My scheduled VIPKID class was for 3:30 a.m., so I woke up around 2:50 a.m. to gather my things and head to the small computer desk in the hotel’s business center to set up for my class.  It actually went very well, with no IT issues or no hitches.  I was very thankful.
*I got back to the hotel room, and Zoe was finishing getting reading to go down and get on the shuttle to get to the airport.  After taking her to the lobby to get on the shuttle, I headed back to bed.
*Cosette, Molly and I were on the road to Moscow around 10 a.m.  We drove through the small farming towns of eastern Washington to make our way to Moscow.  It was a really nice drive.  I dropped Coco off, then Molly off, and then I stopped for some coffee at Starbucks, then I headed back to Kellogg.
*My VIPKID teaching schedule gets back to into full swing tomorrow morning at 3 a.m.  My schedule has changed a little bit because of Daylight Savings Time.  I spent some time when I arrived home getting ready for my classes tomorrow.
*When Paul arrived home from school we went outside in the backyard.  The weather was so warm and sunny and it felt good to be out in the sun.  Paul then headed up to KHS to prepare for the final performance of Hide and Seek, the play his drama students are performing on the KHS stage tonight.
*The students did a wonderful job performing the play tonight.  It was a murder mystery thriller.  They provided a lot of emotion and the plot had a lot of twists and turns.  Many of these students who performed were first timers on the stage, and they did a great job.

No comments: