3/26/19

Gathering Graces 3/25/2019

*I spent a wonderful afternoon catching up with Kellee Crall Mills.  We met at Radio Brewery in uptown Kellogg for lunch, then we came back to my house and opened some Christmas gifts our friend April M Lee had sent us from Italy.  We enjoyed each receiving a book about a woman growing up in Tuscany,  and a Hoberman Sphere.  We made a video thanking April for the gifts and sent it to her.  Such an awesome way to spend a Monday afternoon.
*Dinner plans I had made got canceled, so  I didn’t eat much for dinner, and Paul found something when he got home from Driver’s Ed. I have been eating pretty poorly the last few days, so it is time to start eating better.
*Zoe let us know today she changed her plans, and will be driving up to Kellogg tomorrow.  She originally was going to come up on Wednesday from her home in Nampa, but decided to come a day early.  She is on Spring Break this week.

No comments: