2/23/18

Gathering Graces 2/22/2018

*List making is something that keeps me on track, especially when I want to make sure I get everything done I need to get done.  So today, I was tracking many lists for things to accomplish at work and for home.  I did pretty good checking things off my list, and getting things done.  What a great feeling!!
*It was a crazy day at work today.  There was a lot going on, some good, some not so good.  But through it all, I am really glad I work with such a great group of people.
*I had some errands to do after work, and got those done, then arrived home, and relaxed with some television watching.  I had three chicken breasts, which I had planned to marinade, but that didn’t happen.  Instead, I sprinkled on some kosher salt and curry powder and baked them in the oven, and it was delicious!!  I had never tried curry powder on baked chicken breasts before, and I was very happy with the result.
*I spent some time cleaning up the kitchen, and getting ready for a little get-a-away Paul and I are taking for a few days.  This is date number two in our Twelve Dates of Christmas.
*Paul has been directing a play up at the theater called The Rivals. It is a comedy of manners by Richard Brinsley Sheridan presented as a reader's theater. It opens Friday, March 2, and will be presented Friday and Saturday nights at 7 p.m. and Sundays at 2 p.m. the first three weekends in March.  It was nice as he shared about how the rehearsals were going, and how they are preparing for opening night.

No comments: