2/20/18

Gathering Graces 2/19/2018

*Paul and I had today off from work, because of President’s Day.  In case you didn’t know,  Presidents' Day is an American holiday celebrated on the third Monday in February. Originally established in 1885 in recognition of President George Washington, it is still officially called “Washington's Birthday” by the federal government.  
*The temperature dropped a bit lower today.  But no more snow fell.  Paul and I started the morning finishing our Trivial Pursuit 80’s Edition game.  We both ended up getting our final pie, but Paul ended up the winner in the end. 
*It was time to box up all the snowmen, so the snowmen in the living room were put to rest for another year.  Paul then rearranged the living room so our little robot vacuum cleaner can work more effectively.  I love his arrangement.  I then brought out some items to make it look more “spring like” in the living room.
*The main bathroom received a little brightening up with a new shower curtain.  Christy had one she was getting rid of, and so I put it up today.  I looks really great!
*I changed the bed and put on new sheets.  One of my little simple pleasures is sleeping on sheets right after the bed has been changed,  They just feel so nice!! 
*I worked on laundry throughout the day, and did the dishes.  I read off and on throughout the day, and watched some TV, too.  It was relaxing, but I also accomplished a lot as well.  A really nice day.  And I especially enjoyed it because Paul was around to share the day with me.

No comments: