1/26/18

Gathering Graces 1/25/2018

*I have had the chance to talk to a few of the senior girls about their decision to go through Rush at the University of Idaho, and join a Sorority.  I have enjoyed sharing with them how much I enjoyed telling them how much I enjoyed living in a sorority when I was in college, and how many Tri-Delta sister I still stay in touch with, and remain friends with either through personal contact or through Facebook.  Over the past few years I have been pleasantly surprised to run into them on my visits to the U of I.  This spring I will be traveling to Sun Valley for a conference, and a few of my pledge sister live in the Sun Valley area, and we plan to get together for dinner.  These sorority conversations have evokes a lot of wonderful memories.
*Paul stopped and got a cheese pizza from Yokes for dinner, and got a whole bunch of other items to add to it.  We had a very flavorful, yet rather odd combination of ingredients on our pizza, including mushrooms, green peppers, artichoke hearts, pickled garlic, smoked oysters, and grape tomatoes.  It was very tasty.  He added bleu cheese to his, and I added Parmesan cheese to my slices.
*Thinking about changes in the future and in our life can be exciting, but it can also be very scary.  My emotions about it go from one extreme to the other.  But Paul and I continue to talk about what our future may look like, what our options might be, and, as long as we keep the conversation going it is going to be all right.

No comments: