5/25/18

Gathering Graces 5/24/2018

*Today was a busy, busy day at KHS.  I have been doing a lot of last minutes things with students, mostly regarding their financial aid at their colleges.  It was just go, go, go all day long.
*I ordered a “bean tower” to put in one of my raised beds to grow my pole beans this year.  It arrived late yesterday, and Paul and I put it together and I got my beans planted.  I can’t wait until they start growing up the tower.

Bean Tower
*This evening Paul and I went up to the high school to watch the spring Choir Concert.  It was a wonderful evening of singing, and Joy Persoon always does a marvelous job putting on a concert.  I want to thank Angelique Teranova for inviting us to come, and also enjoyed the performances of Anika Sundstrom, Grant Ray Turner, Drake Duce, Kelsi Steeler, Beth Langer and many others.

No comments: