5/18/18

Gathering Graces 5/15/2018

*My morning was spent in Lynette’s chair at Uptown Hair Studio getting my hair done.  Just a touch up on the base color and a different hair cut.  I told her I needed it a little more “spiky” for spring.  As always, she did a great job.
*Today was our last National Honor Society meeting.  We started a tradition the first year Paul and I were advisers to serve pizza at the last NHS meeting of the year, as we say goodbye to the seniors and welcomed the new members.  We had officer elections, and we also honored the seniors who are graduating by giving them a “Survival Kit for Life”.  I also thanked my officers, Logan, Ryan, Rylee, Ashley and Jesus for all their hard work this year.
*I went and voted this afternoon, and was pleased that Paulette Jordan won the Democratic Primary for governor.  She has my support!!  There were others results that I was pleasantly pleased about as well.  I look forward to this upcoming Governor’s race, and see how it turns out.

No comments: