3/12/17

Gathering Graces 3/11/2017

*The day began in Wallace this morning at 7 a.m. for a read through of the latest installment of the film Nancy Ellen Hanks is directing called Across Bank Street: Portal to the Clockworld.  We filmed Part 1 last summer, and will be filming Part 2 this spring and summer.  I portray Pemphredo, and Paul is Mr. Peach and Captain Hook.  We will be starting filming soon. This will be my fourth film and Paul’s fifth film with Nancy.
*After the early morning read-through, I came home and went back to bed and took a nap.  That felt good, and continued being a very relaxing day.
*I had some back and forth messaging with my friend April M Lee about an exciting project she is launching, and it was fun to join in her excitement for an adventure with her I get to be a part of this summer.  To find out more about it, check out The Arrival.
*I had given Mom the choice of chicken or pork chops for dinner tonight, and she chose pork chops.  I found a recipe where you made a rub out of salt, pepper and brown sugar, and rubbed it on the pork chops, and baked them in the oven for about an hour.  They were very delicious!!  It was fun having Cosette and Molly join us for dinner at Mom’s house tonight.
*After dinner we headed up to Wallace to the Sixth Street Theater to watch the play Escanaba in da Moonlight.  What a fun night of  “hunting camp humor” done very well by this cast  of Casey Duncan, Drago Duncan, Ken Bartle, Chuck Tatman, Roger Bushong and Eva Corona.  The almost packed theater was laughing throughout the whole production.  The four of us really enjoyed the show.  There is a Sunday matinee this weekend, and three more shows next weekend, if you want to see it.  You can go here to purchase your tickets online.
*When we came home, we popped in the DVD of Across Bank Street: Portal to the Clockworld so Cosette and Molly could watch it.  It was fun watching it with Coco, who is studying Broadcast and Digital Media in college, and knows more now about the filming and editing side of films, and I enjoyed hearing her comments as we watched the film.
*As we all headed off to bed, we reminded one another that we needed to SPRING FORWARD tonight, and receive one less hour of sleep.  (I swear it usually takes me a week to recover from this adjustment to my schedule).

No comments: