4/5/14

Chicago

Chicago, Chicago, that toddling town
Chicago, Chicago, I'll show you around, I love it
Bet your bottom dollar, you'll lose the blues in Chicago, Chicago
the town that Billy Sunday couldn't shut down.
 
 
I have had the privilege of visiting some of the major cities in the United States.
 
I have spent time in the following large metropolitan areas:
Seattle, Washington
Portland, Oregon
Los Angeles, California
San Diego, California
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Las Vegas, Nevada
Washington, D.C.
Baltimore, Maryland
New York, New York
Houston, Texas
Denver, Colorado
 
And I think you can guess what city I want to visit next....that is right...Chicago, Illinois.
 
 
 
I really can't pinpoint a reason why this particular city, but it is the next major city I would like to try and visit.
 
And in order to do this, I need your help.  I really don't know a lot about Chicago, so as I begin to plan my trip...(now this could be tomorrow, it could be in a couple of years!!), I would like your input on places to go and things to do in and around Chicago.
 
Let's call this my first interactive post. 
 
So, if you have a suggestion, please leave it in the comments on Facebook, or in the comment section on the blog itself.  I would truly like to know what you enjoyed about your visit to Chicago, and what are some things I shouldn't miss once I visit there.
 
Thank you very much.  I look forward to you input.

No comments: