12/11/17

Gathering Graces 12/10/2017

*December 10 is a big day. On December 10, 1984, Paul proposed to me, and I said, “Of course”. Thirty three years ago. And my “of course” response was one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life!!
*To celebrate, we decided to have lunch at Wah Hing before going up to Wallace for our show. I enjoyed my #10 Combo dinner with Hong Kong Lo Mein, Almond Chicken, BBQ Pork and Seeds and an Egg Roll. Paul has found a new favorite he enjoys ordering now, Hot Braised Shrimp.
*The show went really well this afternoon. It has been a long week, and cast members are tired, some are getting sick, but boy you wouldn’t know that on stage. They kept their energy up, not only through the show, but then the local nursing home in Silverton asked if we could come and sing some songs to the residents. So we piled in the car and headed to Silverton and sang our songs from the show. Then we had our cast party at The Pizza Factory in Wallace.
Caroling this afternoon for the residents of Good Samaritan Society--Silver Wood Village in Silverton.
*But the fun is not over...not quite yet. Our cast is presenting a special show tonight for the Pinehurst Elementary and Kellogg Middle School after school programs. So one more show tonight, and then we are done. Which is always bittersweet! This has been such a great cast, and I have really enjoyed working with each and every one of them.

No comments: