6/29/18

Gathering Graces 6/28/2018

*I spent the morning finishing up the modules for the VIPKid process I am going through.  I passed!!  I scheduled my Mock Class 1 for Monday night at 8 p.m.  Now to practice for this part of the process.
*After lunch I went over to Christy’s house.  We watched another one of her favorite HGTV shows, Good Bones.  She is doing nicely after her surgery, and her Physical Therapist was very impressed with her movement.
*I stopped at the store and picked up a few things for dinner.  We had invited one of our former students, Angelique Teranova, to come and join us for dinner tonight.  We had a wonderful visit with her before she leaves town next week to go live in western Washington.
*I worked on some more VIPKid information, packed my bag for my trip tomorrow, and went to bed.

No comments: