4/9/18

Gathering Graces 4/8/2018

*Things were pretty quiet today for Paul and I as we enjoyed our last day of spring break.  We went to church this morning, then returned home and I fixed some eggs with avocado and cheddar cheese, and two slices of turkey bacon.  It was really good.
*The afternoon was spent doing laundry, getting prepared with some things I needed to do for going back to work tomorrow, and watching the rain continue to pour outside.
*Bill fixed a delicious dinner of grilled Romaine Lettuce, and two different kinds of soup, a salmon chowder and a beef strogonoff soup.  It hit the spot for all of us.  We also had a lovely time catching up after dinner.
*When I arrived back home I worked on my knitting, watched Inspector Barnaby try and solve another crime in the Midsomer Murders, then was ready for bed. 

No comments: