4/19/18

Gathering Graces 4/18/2018

*Today I spent most of the day talking to Sophomores about college and career readiness.  I enjoy asking them about what they would like to do after high school, and giving them some things to do to help in that process at this time in their lives.
*We had a new refrigerator delivered this morning, but there was a bit of a glitch.  It wouldn’t fit in the space provided.  It is the same size as our old unit, but the design must be just that much different that it was a little too tall, and a little too wide.  Paul did some adjustments to the space to see if it will work.  Hopefully we will see in the next couple days if we have a new fridge, or have to go another route.
*As always, I enjoyed our P.E.O. meeting tonight at Sandy Scott’s house.  Sally Nordstrom did a program on “Laughter” which was really funny...as it should be!!
*It was so nice to see the sun shining today.  I wasn’t out in it much, but just to know it was a little warmer out today helped lighten today’s mood.
*I have watched about five episodes of Call The Midwife and absolutely love it.  I think I like it more because it is based on the real story of  Jennifer Worth who wrote a trilogy of memoirs about her experience living in the East End of London as a nurse.  The series is really well done, and the stories are very captivating.

No comments: