4/11/18

Gathering Graces 4/10/2018

*My morning began bright and early at 3 a.m.  I was in the car and off to the Spokane Airport at 3:45 a.m.
*The ride to the airport was pretty uneventful.  I parked in the airport parking garage, and made my way to the Southwest counter and checked my bag.  The security line was rather long, so it took about 20 minutes or so to get through security.  I got to my gate, and waited until they called us to board.
*The plane was only half full, so I had a row to myself.  It was a quick 45 minute flight.  I think I dozed off and got a little rest on the plane.  Because the flight was so fast, no refreshments were served.
*Zoe was waiting for me at the airport, and we retrieved my suitcase and I put all my things in her car, and she drove to downtown Boise to Big City Coffee where we ate a delicious breakfast. 
*Then we drove to Meridian and had a lovely visit with my in-laws Burton and Patricia.  They both looked great, and I enjoyed my time with them.
*We left their house and headed to downtown Meridian to Deja Brew Laugh a Latte to meet my niece Karlie Roberts.  She has recently been engaged, so we talked some about her upcoming wedding in September, and enjoyed our time with her.
*Zoe and I headed to Walmart so I could buy some snacks for the trip.  We headed back to downtown Boise to drop me off with my ride to Sun Valley.
*I got in the car with Jacque, Patty and Kathy and we headed toward Sun Valley.  We had a nice visit the whole way.  One interesting fact we realized about yourselves was the fact we were all the youngest sibling in our families, and we each had two older siblings. What are the chances of that happening?
*We stopped in Ketchum at a burger place to eat, and I enjoyed a hamburger wrapped in lettuce.  Then Jacque dropped off Patty and Kathy at the Sun Valley Inn, and the we drove to the Sun Valley Resort where we had our rooms.  I got unpacked and had a nice evening in my room.

No comments: