1/8/15

1/7/15 Blessing: Holy What?

Tonight Molly, Coco and I went to Sam's for dinner.  I enjoyed fish and chips.  Coco had chicken strips and fries.  And Molly got Eggs Benedict.

After dinner we drove down the road to visit Grandma Mary, my mom, and Uncle Bill, my brother.



When we arrived, it was just about time for Jeopardy to begin, so we watched Jeopardy while trying to figure out if Mom's friend Beverly actually lived by Holy Family Hospital in Spokane, or were we "Lost in Translation" from the previous conversation.  Because, upon further investigation, we found out the assisted living home Beverly now lives in used to be the Holy Names Academy.

We think that is where the confusion lies.

Once that mystery was solved, we moved on to "Wheel of Fortune", and tried to figure out how old Vanna White and Pat Sajak were, because that show began in 1983, 31 years ago, and they were there at the beginning.  Wow!

(Upon further investigation, Pat Sajak is 68, and Vanna White is almost 58.)

It was a blessing to spend time with two of my daughter, my mom and my brother, having some good laughs, and getting all the answers, whether from Mom's conversation, Jeopardy, or Wheel of Fortune!

No comments: