7/15/18

Gatheirng Graces 7/14/2018

*I got up and made my coffee, and did some of my regular morning routine things, and started getting ready for the day.
*I headed to Wallace a little before 10 a.m. to be a part of the final film shooting day for the movie filming I have been a part of for the the past few years.  It was a great day with some really wonderful people.  I will miss seeing all of them.
*Around 5 p.m. Molly and I headed over to be reunited with April M Lee, who is here in the states visiting from Italy.  It was great also getting big hugs from her husband Eric, and her sons Nicholas and Alexander.  I also got to meet Alex’s girlfriend Candy, too.  They are both here visiting from Los Angeles. Then the three of us drove to The Snake Pit restaurant to join Connie Drager, Brenda Adams and Mary Khoury.  We had an awesome visit and a great meal.  It was so great catching up with everyone!!
*When we got home, Molly, Paul and I sat out on the patio and visited for a bit, and then it was bedtime.  I was really tired, and fell right to sleep!!

No comments: