2/10/14

Relevant Magazine

I have found a great online magazine that consistently shares wonderful articles and information that I really enjoy.

It is called Relevant Magazine.



They describe themselves as the magazine on faith, culture and intentional living.

I follow this magazine on Facebook and Twitter.

I don't think I have ever read an article I didn't enjoy reading.

I have also heard some great new artists in "The Drop".

This month one of the articles is about a Pastor in Seattle named Judah Smith who I remember seeing at a Youth Conference Paul, Molly and I attended in Portland about 10 years ago.  If you want to read that article you can go here.

I just kind of wanted to give a "shout out" to this magazine, because I really enjoy it.

Click on the link above, and see if you like it as well.

No comments: