2/14/14

Dark Chocolate

One of my favorite treats is chocolate.

I prefer dark chocolate.

Today my Valentine gave me two bars of the most delicious dark chocolate I have ever tasted.

It is LINDOR Extra Dark Chocolate Pieces.



They have a smooth melting filling.

I love the description on the back of the packaging.

Do you dream in chocolate?  Then discover LINDOR and enjoy a moment that is yours.  When you break LINDOR's delicate chocolate shell, the irresistibly smooth filling starts to melt, gently caressing all of your senses and taking you to a place where chocolate dreams come true.

It was especially good paired with Clos du Bois Merlot.

Valentine's Day for us was nice.  I fixed a green salad, and Paul broiled some Rib Eye Steaks, and sautéed some mushrooms to put on top.  He also sautéed some shrimp.  Oh, it was delicious.

And we sat relaxing on the couch, watching episodes of CIS:NY.

It was just nice, being home, and spending time relaxing together.

I love my Valentine!!!



No comments: