3/27/18

Gathering Graces 3/26/2018

*I am so thankful it is now nice enough to walk outside once again in the mornings.  It felt wonderful to be walking out in the fresh air, and I think we get a much better workout when we are outside as well, and walk a little farther.
*Tied up some loose ends at work today, so that was good.
*This is my last week for the PASS after school Drama program.  I had Tony, a senior from Mullan High School, come and job shadow me as I worked with the students today.  Tony is working on his senior project, and his subject is acting.  One of my seniors, Riley, created a video of highlights from the time in drama, and we will show that to the students on Tuesday.
*I have felt very unsettled today.  Actually, I have felt unsettled for a while.  People in my life are going through hard things.  Sometimes thinking about it all weighs heavy on my heart.
*The photos I took in Italy are transforming into a slideshow presentation that I will present on Wednesday,  I am enjoying going through the photos, and reliving wonderful memories of my time in Italy last summer.

No comments: