3/23/18

Gathering Graces 3/22/2018

*Wow, what a day.  I normally don’t do a lot of personal counseling with students, but I seemed to be the overflow person today because our counselor Dan was busy with students all day long.  So this made it an interesting day, but I am glad I can be a person students can talk to when they need to get something off their chest.  And I am glad I can pray to God to help each and every one of these situations.
*Today the leadership students put up fun notes for each student and staff member in the school.  What a great way to make students and staff realize they matter!!
*By the time I got home today, I was ready to sit down, watch some television, and do some knitting.  That had a calming effect on me.
*I opened up some smoked salmon, and prepared some fresh green beans by frying them in ghee in a frying pan, and adding some garlic to them.  It was a nice, simple meal Paul and I enjoyed.
*We watched a little bit of the Gonzaga basketball game last night, but not a lot.  I was really tired, and headed to bed early.

No comments: