10/14/08

Come, follow, follow, follow

Hey, remember this song from your childhood? Well, sing along to my new version. I'll explain the meaning after the song.

If you have a couple of friends with you, you can make it into a round.

If I had a bouncing ball, I'd put one in...but, sorry, my html skills aren't that advanced.

Are you ready???...a one a and a two a...

Come, follow, follow, follow,
Follow, follow, follow me.


Part II:
Whither shall I follow, follow, follow,
Whither shall I follow, follow thee.


Part III:
To my sidebar, to my sidebar,
to the Followers sidebar.


If you check out my sidebar at the top you will see the word Followers.

What is Following?

Do you have a favorite blog and want to let the author and readers know that you are a fan? Well now you can do that and more with the Blogger Following feature! You can even keep track of the blogs you follow via your Reading List on the Blogger dashboard.

How do I become a Follower of a blog?

There are several ways to become a follower of a blog. One of the easiest ways is to visit a blog that has added the Following widget and click on the "Follow this Blog" link under the "Followers" widget:


You'll then see a popup window with the options to either follow publicly or anonymously.

So, I invite you one and all, to follow, follow, follow!!!

No comments: