4/11/19

Gathering Graces 4/9/2019

*I hadn’t been on the computer much today, so I was unaware of the flooding happening in the towns of Moscow and Pullman.  Molly sent a picture of their parking lot at their apartment complex, and it was flooded.  But fortunately the elementary school she works at has had no flooding.
*Later Cosette reported she was working at McDonald’s around 10 p.m., and all of a sudden, water started coming up through the drains in the floor.  Yikes!!  They had to shut down the store and spend some time cleaning up the water, sweeping it into some of the other drains.  Cosette said it was not fun at all!! 
*I saw my sorority at U of I, the Tri-Delt house, did get some flooding in the basement.  That is never fun, either!!  I don’t think I ever experienced flooding at Delta Delta Delta when I was in college there.  But I was awaken by an earthquake while live there!!!
*Silver Valley Dental Care was first on my list of places to go today.  At 8 a.m. I arrived to get my teeth cleaned, and possibly have them set my crown permanently.  The cleaning went great!  But they took some X-rays, which then led to having a CT Scan of that tooth, and it looks like there are some things at the root level that may not look good.  I am waiting for Dr. Bird to call back to see what recommends be done with the tooth.  When someone mentions “root canal”, I laugh at the scene from The West Wing when C.J. Cregg had to have an emergency root canal, and she came back unable to speak.  If she did speak, she sounded a bit like Elmer Fudd.
*My prayers continue for my father-in-law, mother-in-law, my husband, and all my wonderful brothers and sisters in laws, to give them strength and love and courage and wisdom as they face the days ahead. 
*Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

No comments: