4/7/19

Gathering Graces 4/6/2019

*Paul and I had the most wonderful evening tonight.  We drove over to Hayden to have dinner with our friends Kellee and Rex.  We talked throughout the late afternoon and evening, enjoying conversation in the comfortable and inviting home of our gracious hosts.  Rex prepared barbequed elk steak, which was SO delicious, as well as a three bean salad.  Kellee made an awesome spicy lentil dip, and a cucumber/radish salad.  It was fun visiting with Rex about my first cousin John Baugh.  Rex and John both worked for logging companies in the Orofino, Idaho area and knew each other. It was nice to hear him talk about what a nice guy John was, and how much he had liked him.  After Kellee returns from her trip traipsing around Europe and Africa, we look forward to getting together with them again.
*Another fun part of the evening was getting snuggled by Kellee’s dog Koach.  He is the sweetest dog, and you just have to love him.  I mean, just look at this face!!

What a face!!
*Today, Paul’s project was working on putting up new window blinds in our living room.  It seems like forever we had broken slats on a couple of them, and they needed replaced.  Now that I have new blinds, I think we need some kind of window dressing on top.  I guess a new Pinterest board is in my future!!

No comments: