4/11/19

Gathering Graces 4/10/2019

*Happy Sibling Day!!  I am very fortunate to live in the same town as my two other siblings.  Most of our lives, since I was in junior high and high school, did I live in the same town as one of my siblings.  But over the past years, both have moved back to our hometown of Kellogg, Idaho.  In fact, they are next door neighbors.  And we have moved into a nice rhythm of seeing each other at least once a week (most weeks) as we enjoy our weekly family dinners together, each taking our turn to host.  It has been a wonderful time of re-connection with one another.  Now that the weather is getting better, I am hoping a sibling outing is sometime  in our future!!!
*I got two big items taken off my “to do” list today.  Do you ever get other things accomplished that maybe aren’t as important, but you do them because you don’t want to tackle the big, complicated tasks that at on your list to do?  That is what has been happening today.  But today I tackled two of the looming tasks.  One was creating about nine bank deposits to go to bank.  The other was writing a “Cowboy Poem” for a dinner I will be attending Friday night.  Once I sat down, and buckled down, I got them done.  Whew!!  Now what projects can I get done so I don’t have to do my taxes?  Wait, I think there might be a deadline coming up for those!!  I can’t put them off much longer!!
*Paul and I enjoyed a nice evening together before he heads to Meridian with three of his speech students for the State Speech Competition.  God’s timing couldn’t be more wonderful, as Paul will be able to be with his dad and mom and all his siblings as they gather together at his parent’s house on Thursday evening. 
*The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end.  They are new every morning.  Great is Thy faithfulness.  Lamentations 3: 22-23

No comments: