4/2/19

Gathering Graces 4/1/2019

*Staying close to home leaves you unscathed on April Fool’s Day.  No pranks happening here!
*Paul and I spent some time at lunch deciding what we wanted to do this week, and some options for the days, months and years ahead.  We shared dreams.  We shared possibilities.  The big question is....how do we narrow down these dreams and possibilities and come up with a plan.  That is the big question!!
*I tackled some projects on my “Monday to-do list” and felt like I actually accomplished something today.  It felt good to check those items off the list.
*I love this time of year.  I love walking around the backyard and front yard and seeing plants springing to life.  I love seeing the green shoots coming up in the ground.  I love the sunshine.  I love the warmth.  Spring is always such a wonderful time of year.  Welcome April!!!!!

No comments: