9/3/14

Someone To Watch Over Me

This is Juliet our younger Pomeranian. She is Zoe's dog.  When I sit on the couch, she likes to get on the back of the couch and watch over me.

I need people to watch over me.  I can't do things on my own.

Well, I can, but I am not as productive.

I find it helps to have people in my life to keep me accountable.

I have had this project all summer, (well, for the past two years actually) of cleaning the old guest room out and making it my own space.  My sister is giving me a reward for getting it done....an incentive.  And the incentive happens the second weekend in October, so I had better get moving!!

I have other friends that keep me reading and writing and creating different things.  They encourage me to keep being creative.

And I have those who encourage me in my faith.  They pray for me, and lift me up, and they ask me to pray for them as well.  We share scriptures, and comfort one another in our times of need.

We really do need each other.  We weren't created to do it on our own.

I'm glad I have people in my life who encourage me to be better tomorrow than I am today.



No comments: