12/1/08

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year


One of my most favorite things about the Christmas season is the music. I love the traditional Christmas carols and the more modern holiday tunes.

This month, with the help of You Tube, I am going to share some of my favorite Christmas songs with you. I have quite a collection of Christmas music, so I hope to find some of my favorite artists and songs to share with you as we make our way toward Christmas.

Some of the old crooners did some great Christmas songs. Thanks to Andy Williams for this one... "It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year".

Christmas is a wonderful time of the year. I love putting up decorations, and having lights inside and outside of our home, and attending Christmas concerts at the local schools, and gathering with friends and family.

I love shopping during Christmas, all by myself. I love to stroll around, looking for a special little something for each person on my list.

I love making Christmas goodies, and sharing them with others.

I love the wonder and surprise of Christmas morning.

I love writing and directing our Christmas program at church. This year it uses traditional Christmas carols to tell the story of Jesus' birth.

I love that our family has a lot of Christmas traditions. Some are passed down. Some are new ones we've established in our own family.

Throughout the month, I hope to share some of these things with you, and I hope this helps December become for you the most wonderful time of the year as well.


1 comment:

Christy Woolum said...

This will be fun to read about how wonderful Christmas is in your life. I remember that Christmas pictures above vividly. Maybe it was the little people that went in the Fisher Price bus , your Winnie the Pooh or our look alike pajamas.