I saw this on The Wayward Episcopalian's blog, and thought it looked fun.
Here are two games to pass the time with your iTunes (or other music player) shuffle. One thing you can do with this is tag other people so they'll do it on their blogs or Facebook notes too, making it a meme. I'll tag five people on Facebook, and another five here (untagged folks are also welcome to play!). I tag IEG, Idaho Dad, Raymond Pert, Some Guy Who Blogs, and Nita Jo.
1. Put your iTunes on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG TITLE DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
1) IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
32 Down on the Robert McKenzie Paul Gross and David Keely
2) WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Away in a Manger
3) WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Sing the Changes The Firemen
4) HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Caldonia Willie Nelson and Wynton Marsalis
5) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
After the War Paul Gross and David Keely
6) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
I Believe R. Kelly
7) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Silent Night Sarah Brightman
8) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
I'll Be Home for Christmas Sarah McLachlan
9) WHAT IS 2+2?
Man on a Bicycle Paul Gross and David Keely
10) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Morning Has Broken Aaron Neville
11) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
O Come All Ye Faithful Karaoke
12) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Dance Til We're High The Firemen
13) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
I Saw The Light Aaron Neville
14) WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
1 2 3 4 Feist
15) WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
While Shepherds Watched Their Flock By Night Karaoke
16) WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Bright Lights, Big City Willie Nelson and Wynton Marsalis
17) WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Touch the Hand of Love Yo Yo Ma
18) WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
You Go To My Head Tony Bennett
19) WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
A Change Is Gonna Come Aaron Neville
20) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
If Everyone Believed David Phelps
21) WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Wintersong Sarah McLachlan
“Put your iPod/iTunes on shuffle. Write down the first lines of the first twenty songs to form a poem. Exclude instrumental pieces as needed. Like so:
Just yesterday morning they let me know you were gone
Clouds part just to give us a little sun
It must have been moonglow
Oh the weather outside is frightful
If I had a hammer, I'd hammer in the morning
O Bless The Lord the My Soul
Alas alas for you lawyers and pharisees
Go tell, tell it on the mountain
When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me
I'm gonna tell you how it's gonna be, you're gonna give your love to me,
Some people go to school tryin' to learn how to teach
And so this is Christmas, and what have you done?
When the evenin' sun goes down you're gonna find me hangin' 'round...
What child is this who lay to rest on Mary's lap is sleeping?
Sing. Sing a Song. Sing out loud. Sing out strong.
When you're down and troubled and you need some loving care
Day by day, day be day, oh dear Lord three things I pray
You may be the ambassador to the King of England or France
I stood on the banks of Jordan one day.