I haven't posted a Sundy Scribbling in a while. This week's prompt is "I get that sinking feeling..." This post is kind of a downer, but these are the things that give me that icky, sinking feeling in my stomach. Here are some more Sunday Scribblings here.
1. I have to go to work and tell the people I have been working with the last two years that I got another job and I will be leaving them.
2. My oldest daughter tells me that her two best friends are going to go to a high school 40 miles away and she feels all alone as she starts her senior year.
3. I say goodbye to Rainee, a little Pom we have been dogsitting that I grew attached to in a very short time.
4. I plan a brunch for a bunch of wonderful ladies, but the timing was bad, people are still busy with summer plans, so only a few are able to show up.
5. Words come out of my mouth that may be hurtful to someone, even though this was not my intention at all.
6. I hear "The Loud Family" across the street yelling at each other, yelling at their kids, and their kids swearing at each other while they play outside.
7. People say the "F" word around me. I just hate that word.
8. I see the effects of meth on the face of a woman in the store.
9. A child is the target of a bully.
10. I see an animal who has been abused.