5/29/07

Guest Trees from Martin Creek

Today I am sharing some pictures of trees in my sister Inland Empire Girl's yard in Northeast Washington state.



Here is a weeping willow ( Oops! I mean a weeping birch. Thanks IEG!!) that greets you as you walk up to the front door.


What a beautiful maple that contrasts with all the green foilage surrounding it in the garden.

Can you see what is staring back at me in the middle of this tree? It is a baby racoon that was treed by my sister's English Springer Spaniel Annie. Find out more about this story here.

3 comments:

Christy Woolum said...

Thanks for sharing my trees. Actually, the first one is a weeping birch!

Pinehurst in my Dreams said...

Love the red maple in the midst of all the greenery.

Pinehurst in my Dreams said...

Today, I am tagging you, but making this meme optional. Instructions on my site.