5/12/20

Gathering Graces 5/7/2020 Geranium Day

Each year my P.E.O. chapter sells geranium pots and baskets to raise money to help support the furthering of education for women.

Today was "Geranium Day" when the flowers arrive and I go around the valley delivering pots and baskets to my friends who ordered them.

Paul helped me deliver this year, and was such a big help.

He dropped off orders at Kellogg High School, the school district office, Kellogg Pet Medical Center, and some of our neighbors.  Then we headed up to Mullan to drop off and order, as well as dropping off an order in Wallace.

I love the smiles these flowers bring to people's faces each May when they arrive, because then people know that spring is here in full force, and it is almost time to plant the flowers in our gardens.






No comments: