12/21/15

Sibling Assignment 2015.22 Three Favorites #3Siblings


Christy gave us our Sibling Assignment this time:
 
" Three Favorites" 
Review the archives of our sibling assignments and choose a favorite written by each of us. Link the post and share why it is a favorite.


Bill's three favorites are here, and Christy's three favorites are here.

One of my favorite blog posts was one I did that was caused me to be quite emotional while I wrote it.  I remember it bringing up all kinds of memories and emotions, and quite a few tears were shed while writing this post.  Bill assigned this post, focus on one piece of music you listened to between the ages of twenty-five and thirty.  With this piece of music, open the door to some aspect of yourself at this point in your life and what the song makes you think about in whatever way works for you.

One of my own favorite sibling assignment posts is:  here, based on a song by Michael W. Smith called "My Place In This World".

I liked when Bill would give us unusual assignments, such as this one where we took a piece of music composed by our family friend Tim O'Reilly, and then we had to take images and put them to the music.  One of my Favorite posts  of Bill's  is here.


Christy always does a nice job of talking about food and how food was such a big part of growing up.  Here she talked about birthday cakes when I gave the assignment to talk about one of Christy's birthdays in January.  One of my Favorite sibling assignments of Christy's is here.

No comments: