11/30/07

How Much Would You Spend At Costco?

Well, I was ready to call it an evening, when I clicked on my email from Costco to peruse the latest deals, and something caught my eye.





The Ultimate Hot Rodders Garage Package

$79,999.00
When you click on the picture on the email, it gives you a bit more information about this purchase.
The Ultimate Hot Rodder's Garage Package Includes:

Kirkham Motorsports 427 KMS/SC component vehicle (engine and transmission not included)
MBI Silver Vein 4-piece Garage Storage System
456 square feet of Black and White MotoFloor® Garage Tiles and 40 female edges. This is enough flooring to cover a standard 2-car garage.
1 Arcan Heavy-Duty Service Cart
2 Arcan six ton capacity ratcheting jack stands
1 Arcan XL-35 three and a half ton capacity professional low lift height jack that can lift to a height of 21 3/8"
31-cubic-foor Premier Vault by Liberty Sage
2 Westinghouse Gray Twin Turbo Garage Lights
So, you spend $79,999.00 on a car and fancy car garage equipment, and the car doesn't even run, because the transmission and engine are not included.
I think if I had $80,000 to spend, and wanted to buy a fancy car, I don't think I would buy the "only 1 available" car offered on my costco.com website advertisement.
But, maybe that's just me.

2 comments:

MarmiteToasty said...

Sorry I aint been around for almost a week..... like MrP and IEGs blob I have much to catch up with on yours :)

oh and ya cant buy that car at costco (thinking thats a supermarket) cos it wouldnt fit in the shopping trolley :)

x

Christy Woolum said...

JEJ wants to change his Christmas Wish list... he thinks this would be a much better gift. lol.