7/30/09

Quiet, restful days....Busy Nights

My days these past two weeks have been very relaxing. Not a whole lot going on during the day, so I garden, read, study, doze, do things around the house....it has been wonderful having this down time with my husband. This week Z2 and Kiki Aru have been at church camp, so with only The Princess around, it has been even quieter.

Nights have been filled with rehearsals for the upcoming August show at the Sixth Street Melodrama. PKR wrote this script and is directing the play, and I am directing Kelly's Alley Revue, which has a Roaring Twenties theme. Here are some pictures from the rehearsal last night of "Mesmerizing Merry, or....Thanks For The...Uh...Memories".

The show opens Wednesday, August 5th, and runs through Sunday August 30th. Shows are Wednesdays through Saturdays at 7:30 p.m., and Sundays at 2 p.m.

2 comments:

MarmiteToasty said...

sounds just about perfect :)

x

Jeanie said...

My Red Hat group has gone to the Melodrama for the last three years and, DANG, we are missing it this year for the first time! I want to weep! Such a great fun time and the Revue is absolutely the best!