7/27/09

Kiki Aru at Silver Hoops





This past weekend, Kellogg hosted their annual three on three basketball tournament called Silverhoops. Kiki Aru played in the tournament on Saturday, losing her first game, winning the second, and losing the third.

It was a pretty hot day, but it was fun going over to watch and I saw some friends I hadn't seen in a while. I'm glad we live about three minutes by bike from the courts so I could take breaks and get out of the heat.

Z2 also spent the day there volunteering as a score keeper, and got really burned. OUCH!!

This morning, Z2 and Kiki Aru headed to church camp for the week. I pray they have a wonderful week. The Princess didn't get to go this year, because of work.

"D.K. Molar, The Devious Dentist" ended on Sunday at the Sixth Street Theater in Wallace, and now we are getting ready for the August show, "Mesmerizing Merry, or....Thanks For the...Uh...Memories". PKR wrote this one, and is directing it as well. I am directing the review, my first attempt at this. It is all 1920's music. I can't wait until it all come together. The show opens Wednesday, August 5th, and runs Wednesday through Sundays until August 30th.

2 comments:

Christy Woolum said...

Go Coco! I hope her sunburn won't hurt too much as she heads to camp. I hate sunburns.

raymond pert said...

I guess I was confused. I thought Silver Hoops was being held at church camp this year..Coco said she was getting ready for Silver Hoops and church camp...I sure got that one wrong.