6/28/08

Writing Retreat Envy

Yes, I must admit, as I read the posts from my siblings regarding the writing retreat they attended last week in McCall, the ugly green monster of jealousy reared its' ugly head, because I so wish I could be there.

But, a little thing called a summer job got in the way.

With a daughter heading off to college this fall, I needed to make a little money this summer.

I know I would have loved being there, though. I'm glad my sister-in-law LR was able to attend.

I look forward to hearing all about it.

But, until then, I'll continue to sulk here in Kellogg because I didn't get to go...

W-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-h!!!

4 comments:

Jojo said...

Okay...confession: I heard you were going to be at the Writing Retreat and Ohhhh, the green monster hit me too.

I know I wasn't part of the University, but I still have dreams of going to a retreat and getting a new perspective on my writing.

I'm sooo sorry you weren't able to go. Sounds like it was wonderful from the posts I read of IEG's.

MarmiteToasty said...

If your green with envy and ya sulking.... does that make you the...

Incredible Sulk? LOL

Maybe you can go next year :)

x

Laurie said...

I don't want to feed your green monster, but the retreat was really great. Your sister and brother were both excellent, and I truly enjoyed getting to know them better.

Happy early birthday!

Inland Empire Girl said...

Hopefully you will be able to join us next year. It was an amazing experience for all.