4/30/20

Gathering Graces 4/28/2020 Looking To The Future and Remembering the Past

Two virtual meet-ups today.

This afternoon, Paul and I were a part of a call looking to the future of our church opening back up, and what that would look like.  It was decided we would be opening the doors of Mountain View Congregational Church this Sunday, and focus on the Resurrection, which seems appropriate!

Later in the day, I enjoyed another "Zoom Happy Hour" with my Tri-Delta pledge class sisters.  Today's theme was showing glasses and pictures from dances we attended in college.  Pictures were shared and stories remembered.  Lots of laughter and fun abounded.  In my search for college memorabilia, I found this mug, and this sweatshirt my friend Carolyn made for me in college, because my nickname in college was "Wooly".




One thing that was interesting in the midst of this call, we got to talking about the virus, and what it was like in the parts of the country where everyone lived, such as Colorado, Montana, Washington, California and Idaho.  When I mentioned that Shoshone County had zero reported cases of the virus, people were a bit shocked.  I just hope and pray it stays this way as our state opens up in the next couple of months.

No comments: