9/27/08

A Day of Rest


Today was a day that doesn't come around very often. I had nowhere I had to be. I didn't have to leave the house. I could stay home all day and be LAZY.


What a wonderful feeling. I slept in until 10 a.m. I read some of my book. I worked on some little things. But I did all this while laying in my bed. Then I slept some more. Then I did some things on the computer.


Then I slept some more. Then PKR and I watched the season premire of "Criminal Minds". Now we are enjoying a snack, and watching a show on DVD.


What a wonderful feeling to just have a day of rest. My cold was still holding on, so I think I'm feeling much better now after taking it easy all day.


So, this blog post is tiring me out. Time to get some rest. Until later....




1 comment:

Christy Woolum said...

I am going to write a contrast piece on my blog and link them. For me it felt good to have a work day!